The utilization of the proven 1049cc triple in both the top-of-class VK Professional II wide-track and luxurious RS Venture TF articulated long track, fulfill a need for high quality, high performing snowmobiles capable of executing a wide range of tasks. Seasons of methodical refinement have proven these machines to be amongst the most dependable. Yamaha quality, durability and reliability are found in every part of these critically acclaimed snowmobiles and is your promise of long-term satisfaction.
|4-stroke / Liquid cooled|
|3-cylinder / 1049cc|
|Bore and Stroke|
|82 X 66.2 mm|
|41mm Mikuni®, Fuel Injection|
|YVXC, 3-speed transmission|
|Disc Brake Type|
|Electric Start/DC Output|
|Standard / Automotive|
|Independent, Double Wishbone|
|Hydraulic, Gas Cell|
|6.3" (161 mm)|
|Pro Comfort® Suspension w/Flip up rails|
|40 mm KYB® HPG|
|11.3" (287 mm)|
|Yamaha Performance Damper|
|128" (3260 mm)|
|47.2" (1201 mm)|
|57.5" (1460 mm)|
|20" x 154" x 1.5" (500 x 3922.8 x 38.1mm) Camoplast® CobraTM WT|
|Ski stance C to C|
|Fuel Capacity (L)|
|Hand and Thumb warmers|
|Dual Bulb 60/55 W LED Tail Light|
|Electric Power Steering|
- 1049cc Genesis 4-Stroke EngineYamaha's reliable three-cylinder engine features an advanced Yamaha fuel-injection system for incredibly accurate fuel metering for spot on performance, fuel sipping economy and instant starts, no matter the environment. A broad, flat power-band delivers instant thrust from nearly any speed, and a thick torque curve provides an abundance of power to pull heavy loads all backed by a track record of unstoppable reliability.
- Electric Power SteeringYamaha was the first and still the only manufacturer to offer Electric Power Steering to the snowmobile industry. The velocity sensing system delivers maximum assistance at slow speeds to nearly zero assistance and high speeds. Aside from dramatically reducing steering effort, the system reduces negative feedback, helping isolate the driver from unwanted steering effort.
- Workforce MirrorsFunctional mirrors tout a large viewing area, making it easier to see what lies behind. The mirrors are mounted on the interior side of the Protective Windshield, shielding them from potential damage.
- Digital GaugeAn easy to view and operate digital gauge package keeps tabs on all vital engine and vehicle attributes while also delivering added features including hour meter, trip meters, clock and much more.
- Large Capacity Fuel TankEnjoy extended range and expanded work capability with a large fuel tank. The tank boasts of a capacity in excess of 11.6-gallons.
- Driver's SeatThe VK Professional II seat was specifically designed with driver comfort and convenience in mind. The seat better positions the driver in relationship to the controls, delivers enhanced comfort, and provides easier egress and ingress when getting on and off the vehicle.
- High Capacity Cargo RackCarrying expanded loads, be it for work or play, is one of the core attributes of the VK Professional II. A large cargo rack serves up more capacity and ease of use whether you are hauling supplies to camp, tools to the job site, or fishing gear to the icepack.